Interactive Shooting Star Panel Mirror
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Calming Visual Stimulation for Sensory Spaces
A visually stimulating sensory integration tool that's calming, interactive and fun! Star-shaped mirror is illuminated by LED lights, which add a colorful, ambient glow to any darkened room. Mount the mirror on the wall or ceiling to provide a focal point for kids to explore expressions and gestures. The changing colors and soft LED lights help develop color recognition, practice cause and effect, improve visual tracking and practice self regulation. Professional installation recommended.
- Provides soothing and interactive visual input for sensory-seeking kids
- Stimulating for under responders and calming for over responders
- Mirror encourages communication, social skills and self-discovery
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Allow to auto-rotate in a soothing sequence through seven colors, or set the panel to glow a single color. Includes 8-way wireless switch with buttons so kids can change the colors themselves.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request.
Professional installation recommended.
- Includes panel, 8-way wireless switch and installation hardware
- 68"L x 35"W
- Weighs 37.5 lbs.
- Made of Medite MDF, Medicote paint, acrylic mirror, zinc plated brackets. Contains 23 feet of LED acrylic lights
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Panel colors: white, red, yellow, green and blue. LED colors: red, yellow, green, blue, magenta, cyan and white
- Electrical outlet required
Slimline Switches (set of 4)$399.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.