IRis Musical Touch Wall
Music and Motion Comes Alive With the Flip of a Switch
Mesmerizing colors and thrilling music combine for an interactive visual and auditory experience. By touching the wall, kids can make music and change the colors of the 256 LED lights with their fingers. With 11 modes to choose from, this musical wall can be used to encourage color recognition, hand-eye coordination and tracking skills. The Musical Wall can also be used in IRiS mode, and can be controlled by the IRiS Color Selector (sold separately) or iPad for additional stimulation and coordination practice. Use in your sensory room as a fun way to encourage vital visual and auditory skills.
- Provides tactile, auditory and visual stimulation
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder and autism
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Adjust the settings or select different modes to personalize the experience for each child.
- Color Selector: Let kids select their favorite color
- Speed: Adjust the speed of the effects to move faster or more slowly
- Fade: Set effects to fade away so kids have more time to see them
- Volume: Increase or decrease the volume
- Sensitivity: Adjust the touch detection level of the screen area
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
The Musical Touch Wall has an LCD screen to change modes and see what mode the unit is in. Includes a wall mounting kit for safe installation. The lights use the latest LED technology, with no need to change bulbs. Unit must be plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Includes Musical Touch Wall and mounting kit (bracket and anchors) for mounting on drywall
- 26''W x 32"H x 4"D
- Weighs 29 lbs.
- Made of ABS plastic, MDF and acrylic
- Surface wash
- Color: white
- Electrical outlet required (transformer included).
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.