Jump2It Indoor Trampoline with Adjustable and Folding Handle
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Jumping for Juniors - and Big Kids Too!
The perfect first trampoline! Introduce kids to the incredible benefits of jumping with a trampoline that meets both their needs and yours. Rhythmic jumping helps kids develop motor skills, balance and coordination, all while providing calming sensory input. The adjustable handle offers kids extra stability while they bounce and play. Unique oval shape means that two kids can jump together for extra socialization and fun! Kid-friendly colors and sturdy design. Handle folds down easily for simple storage.
- Jumping provides vestibular stimulation and proprioceptive input
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Jump during therapy sessions to support sensory integration
- Add to a sensory space for sensory-seeking kids
- Use before school to release extra energy and organize the system
Adult assembly required.
- Trampoline: 56"L x 35"W x 9"H. Jumping area: 43"L x 24"W. Handle adjusts from 24.5-35"H
- Weighs 29 lbs.
- Holds 1-2 people, up to 180 lbs.
- Made of metal and polypropylene
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Aqua and lime
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.