Slippery Slime for Sensory Work
There's nothing better than slippery, oozy, gooey slime! With less resistance than therapy putty, it's great for kids with low muscle tone to warm up their hands and practice fine motor skills. The cheerful yellow play slime is also a fun tool to encourage children with tactile defensiveness to feel new textures. No-mess slime won't stick to most surfaces. Use as replacement slime for Slime Sucker or Discovery Slime Pirate Adventure. Don't get slimed!
- Fun, hands-on tool to engage the senses
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use:
- Hide small pieces inside the slime and then hunt through the squishiness to find them all
- Keep this slime toy in your backpack for use during stressful situations and transitions
- Use at home, in the clinic or classroom, or whenever a sensory break is needed
- Weighs 3 oz.
- Made of silicone
- Designed without gluten, casein, latex and soy.
- Color: Yellow
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.