Kids Weighted Suspenders™
Applies Gentle Pressure to Both Shoulders
A fashionable and fun alternative to weighted vests and belts. Suspenders are easy to put on, instantly providing deep pressure input to the shoulders that many children find calming and relaxing. Wear for consistent, comforting weight throughout the day or during certain periods when you need extra focus.
- Provides proprioceptive feedback on the shoulders, helping to focus and self-regulate
- Supports children with autism, ADHD, sensory processing disorder, developmental disabilities and other special needs
- Each sand-filled strap weighs 1/2 lb.
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 6+
For sizing, measure from the top of your child’s pants in front, across the shoulder, to the top of the pants in the back.
- Suspenders adjust from 25"-34"L x 1"W
- Weighted portion measures 10"L x 2"W x .5"D
- Weighs 1.1 lbs. total. Each strap provides 1/2 lb. of weight.
- Polypropylene straps, PE strap adjusters and clasps with nickel plated steel "D" rings.
- Weighted with steel sand (not in separate pouch)
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: blue and black
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.