We can help you now!
Item # DR4954
“The gentle calming weight on the shoulders can help kids feel less anxious, supporting focus and calm.” - Debbie Kissel, Special Needs Product Director at Fun and Function
- Suspenders adjust from 25"-34"L x 1"W
- Weighted portion measures 10"L x 2"W x .5"D
- Weighs 1.1 lbs. total. Each strap provides 1/2 lb. of weight.
- Polypropylene straps, PE strap adjusters and clasps with nickel plated steel "D" rings.
- Weighted with steel sand (not in separate pouch)
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: blue and black
Suspenders Replace the Belt!Our little girl has sensory processing disorder and a very hard time with most of her clothing feeling weird, tight, itchy etc. Often, her pants are too loose because she is so skinny so we have tried belt after belt to help and she won't wear one at all. Out of desperation, we tried these weighted suspenders. While I can't claim she wears them all the time, we have been able to get her to wear them sometimes and she loves the weight in the shoulders. If they came in funky colors, I think she would wear them more! But-- they have helped!Read More
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!