KINNEBAR Foot Swing
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Get Into the Swing of Things
Can’t sit still when it’s time to pay attention? The Kinnebar Foot Swing is the perfect tool for kids or adults who like to move while they learn. With the option of a bar or a rubber band, kids or adults can swing or bounce their legs and stay on task. Perfect for home, classroom, resource room or workplace.
- Supports children and adults who struggle to sit still
- Encourages focus through movement
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Age 5+
Ideas for Use
- Keep your feet busy in class without leaving your seat
- Use to increase focus during homework or under your desk at work
- Use during meal times to help your child stay seated for longer periods of time
Kinnebar Foot Swing (Home): This model is designed to work under a table, with or without straps. It is 6” deeper than the Kinnebar Foot Swing (School) model.
Kinnebar Foot Swing (School):This model has a shorter leg base and takes up less space. Use the hook and loop straps or suction cups to keep it in place.
- Kinnebar (School)18 3/4" W x 16" H x 20 1/4" D
- Kinnebar (Home) 18 3/4" W x 16" H x 26 1/4" D
- Weighs 7.5 lbs.
- Made of HDPE plastic, aluminum and latex rubber
- Surface Wash. Air Dry.
- The Kinnebar Foot Swing (School) comes in red and blue
- The Kinnebar Foot Swing (Home) comes in red, blue, black and natural
Shipping and Returns
The item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request.For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied. No gift note available for this item.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.