Wrap Yourself Up in a Soft, Soothing Light-Up Blanket
Calm down or chill out. Wrap yourself in the cozy comfort of a plush blanket that changes colors. Enjoy the gentle glow of the LED lights as you read, watch TV or play games. Colors rotate between soft blue, green and pink. Watching the colors change sets a tranquil mood and encourages visual tracking. Use to provide stimulation for under responders and to help over responders relax. Perfect for home, a classroom reading corner or your sensory space. Note: Blanket is light blue, not white.
- Offers visual and tactile stimulation for sensory seekers
- Provides calming effect when children are feeling overstimulated or overwhelmed
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Make an awesome fort! Create a cool hideaway or sensory cave to seek refuge.
- Turn off the lights and turn on the blanket. Use to retreat and calm down if overwhelmed.
- Call out the colors as they change.
- 47"L x 35"W
- Weighs approximately 2 lbs.
- 100% polyester with 100% polyester fiber stuffing and steel zipper
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Light blue blanket with 30 LED lights in changing colors of blue, green and pink
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.