Let's Go Finger Fishing
Entices Kids to Zip, Snap and Button Away!
Practicing fine motor skills is fun with these adorable fish! This “school of fish” kit includes three soft, fuzzy fish that encourage tactile exploration with different closures: zippers, buttons and snaps. Use to practice dexterity, motor planning and recognition of color, size and shape. Also helps children practice speech and language skills that are critical to perform all activities of daily living (ADLs). Perfect for school, home, the clinic and especially in the car.
- Fine-motor manipulative encourages zipping, buttoning and snapping
- Great for kids with sensory processing disorder and fine motor challenges
- Textured fish provide tactile input and add interest
- Mesh bag and vinyl hook to carry your catch
- Age 4+
- Includes mesh carrying bag, carrying hook and 3 fish: 1 with snaps, 1 with buttons, 1 with zippers.
- Hand wash. Line dry.
- Colors may vary.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.