Let's Go Finger Fishing
Practicing fine motor skills is fun with these adorable fish! This “school of fish” kit includes three soft, fuzzy fish that encourage tactile exploration with different closures: zippers, buttons and snaps. Use to practice dexterity, motor planning and recognition of color, size and shape. Also helps children practice speech and language skills and independent dressing skills. Stores in a carrying bag for use in school, at home, in the clinic or even the car.
- Fine-motor manipulative encourages zipping, buttoning and snapping
- Helps teach activities of daily living (ADL) skills
- Great for kids with fine motor challenges
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
- Includes three fish, one hook and carrying bag
- Fish: 10"L x 6"W. Hook: 6"L x 1" Diameter. Bag: 13"L x 10"W
- Weighs 5 oz. total
- Made of 100% polyester and polyurethane fabrics, nickel plated aluminum snaps,plastic buttons, zipper pull and grommets and polypropylene zipper. Filled with polypropylene cotton
- Hand wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red, blue and yellow fish. Orange hook. Multi-colored shapes and zippers
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.