We can help you now!
Encourage Proper Straw Use and Oral Motor Skills
Slip these little chewy tubes onto the top of any standard straw to promote oral motor skills such as sucking, tongue retraction, and controlled lip and tongue movement. They also prevent kids from unsafely inserting straws too far into their mouths and discourage tongue thrusting and straw chewing.
- 3-pack includes 1 of each length: .75", .5” and .25"
- For children who need oral motor work
- Age 3+
Start with the longest Lip Blok, then work down to increase the difficulty of oral motor workouts. With the shortest Lip Blok, the tongue retracts more, lips seal better and cheeks have more tension. Cups and straws not included. Use with adult supervision.
- Made in the USA out of medical grade, FDA compliant plastic
- Free of lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA and latex
- Colors: yellow (long), blue (medium) and turquoise (small)
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!