We can help you now!
Sensory Integration with Style!
The Lori Hammock Chair is a soft, organic cotton hammock chair with a spreader bar that provides sensory and tactile input simultaneously. The swing goes back and forth and rotates while the soft fabric provides a 'hug' to anyone who sits. In fact, this hammock swing is so comfortable that you may want to buy two so there's no fighting over who gets to go first!
- Durable enough for indoor or outdoor use
- Helps with self-regulation for anyone with autism, Asperger's, PDD and ADHD
- A great source of vestibular input
- Suspends from a stand or ceiling point
- Machine washable
- Age 3+
A carabiner and a single-point suspension are required for proper installation. An integrated swivel is included in the chair to allow for rotational swinging. Suspend the chair from the Mediterraneo Stand for gentle swinging or a ceiling suspension for more active swinging (see accessories tab).Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- Holds up to 176 lbs.
- 43”L x 61”W chair
- 28”W spreader abar
- Ceiling height of 5’ 3” recommended
- Bamboo bar and organic cotton seat
- Machine wash
- Color: Pink
- 2 year warranty
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Great! Need another one for the other child.I bought this swing for one child, and a pod-like swing for the other. Both kids fight over this hammok so much that I'm buying another Lori Hammok for the other child!Read MoreNot what is picturesThe photos of this hammock are deceptive - I received it and the rope that connects the spreader bars to the hooks it so short and tight is pull the seat strongly. Making the entire seat a little awkward . I most likely will return it Fun and Function Response: The rope does that because it is new. Over time, it will stretch a bit and become steadier.Read More
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!