For Fine Motor Work & Tactile Defensiveness
Don't get slimed! Many kids love feeling the smooth, oozy, gooey slime in their hands. With less resistance than therapy putty, it's great for kids with low tone to warm up their hands and practice fine motor work. Slime is also a fun tool to encourage children with tactile defensiveness to feel new textures. Use as replacement slime for Slime Sucker (SP7159) or Discovery Slime Pirate Adventure (SP7106).
- Fun, hands-on tool to engage fine motor and sensory skills
- No-mess slime won't stick to most surfaces
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Includes container with soft-resistance slime
- Weighs 3 oz.
- Container: Transparent polypropylene plastic. Slime: Silicone
- Color: clear container, yellow slime
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.