Weighted Log Roll
All Rolled in One!
It's a decorative log! No, it's a weighted lap pad! No, it's a bolster! Our Weighted Log Roll is a versatile tool offering just under 4 lbs. of weight for those who benefit from proprioceptive input to soothe and calm. Use as a lap pad when extra focus or anxiety relief is needed or as a bolster for seating and positioning. The soft fabric makes it comfy and the realistic digital print makes it an attractive addition to any room. Its compact size makes it easy for therapists to carry, incorporating this fun-yet-useful tool into sensory integration therapy such as rolling on arms and legs to stimulate muscles. Take it along when traveling, or place in a sensory space at home or school.
- Supports those with autism and sensory processing disorder
- Encourages imaginative play and heavy work
- Made by Fun and Function
- For children age 4+ weighing 38+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Pretend to be on a camping trip. Use your log as your pillow to gaze at the stars and drift off to sleep. What shapes do you see in the sky?
- Place as decorative accent in literacy center and use while reading or listening to storytime
- Use as a weight for exercise. Lift the log above your head!
- 15"L x 6" Diameter
- Weighs 3.8 lbs.
- Made of 89% polyester and 11% polyurethane. Filled with polypropylene cotton. Weights are 1.5-2mm steel pellets in 100% polyester lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: printed brown wood
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.