We can help you now!
Swing Like a Monkey and Build Strength!
Elementary and middle-school kids can monkey around indoors while they get in some heavy work! Monkey bars challenge a wide range of fitness levels and will quickly become the most-popular activity in gym class or during recess. It’s a fantastic strength-building activity for kids with low tone, difficulty with handwriting and weak grasp.
- For kids with weak muscles, coordination challenges or sensory integration challenges
- Provides vestibular stimulation and heavy work
- Improves body strength, balance and coordination
- Ages 6-12
Ideas for Use
Includes a Mat-Locking® System (two 4' x 6' mats and two 2’ x 4’ extension mats), mounting brackets, hardware, installation instructions, safety sign and activity guide. Activity guide offers creative and physical activities to accommodate learner differences.
Install as a stand-alone piece of equipment in your school or clinic. Also compatible with a traverse climbing wall (sold separately.) Mounts to concrete walls only. For use by one child at a time. When not in use, you can push the monkey bars up to lock against the wall. This is not playground equipment and should be used only with adult supervision. 1-year warranty.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- 8’L x 2’W
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- Made of durable powder-coated steel
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!