Monster Bean Bag Toss
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Bean Bag Toss to Feed the Monster!
Let's play the bean bag toss game. Quick! Feed the monster before he gets hungry! Grab our weighted Monster Bean Bags or your own bean bags and aim for the monster’s mouth to practice hand-eye coordination, gross motor and sensory processing skills. Each Monster Bean Bag (sold separately) is super soft and weighs 1 lb, providing gentle proprioception for heavy work and building muscle strength. Plus, the adorable faces are silly and engaging.
- Encourages the development of gross motor and coordination skills through play
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and Sensory Processing Disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 18 months+
Ideas for Use
- Stand on a spot marker (sold separately) and aim your monster bean bags (sold separately) into the monster's mouth. Move the spot marker farther and farther away to increase the challenge
- Use as part of an obstacle course collecting bean bags as you go and throwing them into the monster's mouth at the end
- Stand on one foot to challenge your balance while you throw the bean bags into the monster's mouth
Monster Bean Bag Toss (MW6967)
- 23"L x 20"W x 0.5" to 7" incline
- Weighs 7.5 lbs.
- Made of vinly covered wood with printed facial features
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Purple, red and white
Monster Bean Bags (SP7263)
- Includes 3 bean bags
- 6"L x 6"W
- Weighs 1 lb. each
- Colors: red, purple and orange
- Made of 100% polyester
- Surface wash. Air dry
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.