Monster Bean Bag Toss
Build Hand-Eye Coordination with Bean Bag Toss
Quick, feed the monster before he gets hungry! Grab our Monster Bean Bags (sold separately, see accessories) or your own bean bags and aim for the monster’s mouth. This activity encourages hand-eye coordination, motor planning and sensory processing skills. Great to use at home, school or during therapy. A rewarding tool for kids of all ages. Use with adult supervision.
- Encourages the development of gross motor and coordination skills through play
- Great for kids with autism, ADHD and Sensory Processing Disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Try standing on one foot while you aim for the target
- Create a game by assigning points for accuracy
- Pretend to feed the monster before he gets hungry
- 23”L x 20”W
- Depth graduates from 1/2” to 7
- Mouth opening 8” Diameter
- 7.5 lbs.
- Vinyl covered wood with printed facial features
- Purple, Red, White
- Surface wash. Air Dry
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.