We can help you now!
Take a Spin in the Swring!
Jump aboard for an exciting play experience on the Moovin and Groovin Swring! The basket frame holds 2-3 kids who can sit, stand or hang as it swings, spins and revolves all at once. Kids will have so much fun that they won’t even realize it’s a therapy swing!
- Helps improve postural control, spatial relationships and vestibular responses
- For kids with sensory processing disorder, gross motor and balance challenges
- Builds social and problem-solving skills
- Collapses neatly for easy storage
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
This Swring features 3 high-quality wooden rings that are more spread out than the rings on other Swrings, which provides easy access for parents and an extra climbing challenge for kids. With a large no-slip 36" platform, kids feel comfortable and secure as they sit or scoot. When the swing is suspended at least 6" above the floor, children can lie on their tummies too to develop bilateral coordination and increased body awareness. Encourage several children to use this Swring simultaneously and watch how they develop cooperative problem-solving, social and language skills. Suspend outdoors or indoors (see accessories tab). Use with adult supervision.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please call for an estimated ship date. An extra shipping fee will be added by checkout, due to the large dimensions and size of this product. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
NOTE: For safety purposes you must use the Fun and Function Swivel Device .
- 90" H x 48"W
- Weights 45 lbs.
- Holds up to 500 lbs.
- Minimum ceiling height recommended: 9'
- Includes a heavy duty carabiner that makes snapping the Swring up or taking it down fast and easy.
- A Swring collapses for easy storage and snaps on and off with just a single carabiner (included).
- The Swring comes with detailed instructions as to how it can be mounted outdoors (with lumber and cement purchased in any hardware store). Top beam will need to be 16' across. For indoor use, the space need to be a minimum of 12' wide. Please allow 6" from the bottom of the platform to the floor.
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!