Motorcycle Graphic Weighted Compression Vest
Our Most Popular Vest is Also Our Favorite
Our founder and occupational therapist Aviva couldn’t find a weighted compression vest for kids, so she designed her own. This vest was our first Fun and Function product and it’s still one of our top sellers. Kids, parents, teachers and therapists love this vest because it’s comfy, easy to use and and helps kids quickly calm and focus.
The vest is like a big wearable hug that provides steady proprioceptive input (body awareness) with deep pressure and balanced weight. The effect is so gentle, calming and reassuring, kids even ask to wear it.
- Lightning-fast to put on, take off and adjust by adding or removing weight
- For kids and adults on the autism spectrum and those with hyperactivity or sensory processing disorder
- Use it any time you need extra focus or to satisfy the wiggles
- Made by Fun and Function
- Includes weights (see details tab)
- Age 18 months - Adult
Vests include two 1/2 lb. weights and four 1/4 lb. weights for a total of 2 lbs. of weights. Additional weights sold separately (see accessories tab). Adult supervision required.
- Made of mesh and comfy neoprene that provides extra stretch and compression
- Easy-on, hook and loop closures on sides and shoulders
- X-Small vest holds up to 4 lbs., Small vest holds up to 5 lbs., Medium vest holds up to 9 lbs. Ask your occupational therapist about weights and wear times for best results. Weights should be carefully and gradually adjusted for each person's needs. (5% of total body weight is a common standard. The total should never exceed 10-15% of total body weight.)
- Remove weights before washing.
- Machine wash on cool temperature. Hang dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.