We can help you now!
The Homework Helper for Kids Who Need To Move
The Move, Think and Get it Done Kit is designed for your kids who need to move to learn! Most of us are kinesthetic learners, which means we learn by moving and doing. This Kit, hand-selected by a therapist, helps kids who need to move get their homework done without the frustration of sitting still. It not only encourages large motor movement, but this kit also encourages heavy work through the mouth and the fingers.
- Encourages gentle movement and concentration while working
- Ideal for children on the spectrum, with sensory delays or for all of us who like to move
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 4+
Ideas for Use
A few tips for a successful homework experience:
1) Set aside a quiet, clutter-free place for doing homework (even a bathtub with pillows can work as a quiet homework spot)
2) Provide a crunchy snack (chewing is a great stress reducer and concentration tool) and movement time (swinging, riding a bike, jumping jacks, playing catch) before starting homework
3) Keep noise, conversations, phone calls out of earshot
4) Look over your child's assignments with them and if needed help them prioritize. Check on them periodically and when completed look over their homework.
Use with adult supervision.
Your Move, Think and Get It Done Homework Kit includes:
1 15" Wiggle Cushion (to allow your kids to wiggle while sitting on a chair)
1 25"Chair Ball (to allow your kids maximum movement and core work while learning)
1 Red Cool Chew Stem (to encourage organization through the mouth)
3 Discovery Putty Animal Rescue that allow your kids to keep their fingers busy. Ages 8-15.
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!