Multi Purpose Rubber Balls
Practice Visual Tracking and Hand-Eye Coordination
Bounce, roll, catch or aim at targets. Includes 2 multi-purpose balls that fit in the palm of your hand. Smooth surface makes these ideal for tactile sensitive kids, teens and adults. Bright eye-catching colors aid in visual tracking. Use for hand-eye coordination training, tactile exploration and hand control. Stash one your pocket, backpack or desk; feel it or roll it in your palm when you need to calm down or focus.
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory processing disorder or autism
- Multi-use palm-sized balls travel easily for on-the-go kids and therapists
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Bounce right and catch left. Now, bounce left and catch right.
- Use a waste basket and try to toss the ball into the basket. Can you stand far away and still get it in?
- Bounce a ball, clap your hands and catch it before it hits the floor. Can you clap twice?
- Includes 2 balls
- 1.75" Diameter
- Weighs 1.3 oz. each
- Made from rubber
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors vary
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.