We can help you now!
Get a Gentle Hug While You Swing!
This sturdy net swing provides a full body sensory ride. It offers gentle pressure around the entire body for a snug, secure feel while you swing, read or just relax. Lie down completely or sit and swing. Use to teach early pumping skills while sitting securely in the net. The net stretches to support children, teens and adults, making it a versatile sensory tool for your home, clinic or classroom.
- Supports those with sensory processing disorder, autism and ADHD
- Provides sensory integration and core body work
- Age 4 - Adult
Suspend your net swing with the Doorway Swing Support Bar or with two Therapy Ropes and Height Adjusters. You can also suspend it from a your ceiling with the Multi-Point Ceiling Suspension Kit (sold separately-see accessories tab). Carabiners not included. Requires two point suspension. Holds up to 150 lbs. Use with adult supervision.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- 50" H (from swing hook to bottom) and 88" long (front to back stretched out)
- Minimum ceiling height recommended: 8'4”
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6’ around the perimeter of the swing
- Extend protective floor matting 6’ from the perimeter of equipment