Oral Motor Stimulation Made Simple
A little massage can go a long way with kids that seek oral motor stimulation. The NUK Brush was originally created to alleviate teething symptoms in unhappy babies. As caregivers and therapists used this unique massage brush, they began to discover its therapeutic uses for babies and kids with oral motor needs. Non-returnable.
- Stimulates jaw muscles to encourage stronger biting and chewing
- Ideal for teething babies, sensory seekers and anyone needing oral motor stimulation
- Helps with desensitization and tactile awareness
- All ages
Ideas for Use
The nubby surface of this oral brush can hold tastes of food as well as crumbs and purees, so it’s a great tool to help babies adjust to eating solids. The NUK Brush is also a fun way prepare little ones for tooth brushing and to provide oral motor stimulation.
- 5”L and .6” at the widest point
- Made of craton and polypropylene
- Hand wash
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.