We can help you now!
Oral Motor Stimulation Made Simple
A little massage can go a long way with kids that seek oral motor stimulation. The NUK Brush was originally created to alleviate teething symptoms in unhappy babies. As caregivers and therapists used this unique massage brush, they began to discover its therapeutic uses for babies and kids with oral motor needs. Non-returnable. Use with adulter supervision.
- Stimulates jaw muscles to encourage stronger biting and chewing
- Ideal for teething babies, sensory seekers and anyone needing oral motor stimulation
- Helps with desensitization and tactile awareness
- All ages
Ideas for Use
The nubby surface of this oral brush can hold tastes of food as well as crumbs and purees, so it’s a great tool to help babies adjust to eating solids. The NUK Brush is also a fun way prepare little ones for tooth brushing and to provide oral motor stimulation.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
- 5”L and .6” at the widest point
- Made of craton and polypropylene
- Hand wash
BrushesThese toothbrushes will be awesome for the kiddos to use as they are hearty & sensory is good for themRead MoreGreat First ToothbrushIt's gentle enough to use with a baby yet tactile enough to encourage oral exploration. A great first toothbrush. Ilana Danneman, Phystical TherapistRead More