P's & Q's
Fun Chewable Letters to Encourage Oral Exploration
Perfect for practicing biting and chewing skills, the chewable P and Q shapes also encourage tactile exploration for babies, kids and adults. P’s and Q’s are more solid than tubular, so they offer a firmer surface for biting than other chewy tubes and toys. They’ll stand up to heavy nibbling, chewing or biting.
- Provides a unique shape for oral motor exercises
- Perfect for oral motor training and sensory processing
- For kids and adults on the spectrum and those with sensory and motor needs
- Easy to hold, mouth and manipulate
- Age 8 months - Adult
Ideas for Use
Therapists can use P’s and Q’s in their treatment tool-chest as a delightful alternative tool for young patients and older patients alike.
- Set includes one P and one Q
- Made from non-toxic, FDA-approved materials
- Do not contain PVC, BPA, phthalates, latex or lead
- Clean with mild soap and water
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.