Learn Color Recognition and Build Hand Strength
A quiet, focused activity that gives kids a fun problem to solve while building hand strength. The squishy, bendable fidget has brightly colored balls inside. “Steer” the wheel to try to move the balls to the spoke with their corresponding color. Large, chunky design is easy for young hands and those with low tone to grasp. Not for biting or chewing. Use with adult supervision.
- Hands-on tool to help build color recognition and matching skills
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Count the number of balls inside the wheel. How many are there? What are the colors?
Practice gripping each spoke switching hands after completing one rotation around the wheel.
Say the end cap colors out loud.
- 10.6" Diameter (tip-to-tip); outer circle 5.9" Diameter; inner circle 3.7" Diameter
- Weighs 7.2 oz.
- Made of PVC. Designed without phthalates.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Transparent wheel and spokes. Multi-colored end caps and enclosed multi-colored balls.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.