Pointer Finger Isolator
Make Technology More Accessible
Finding it hard to tap only one area of your touch screen? Accidentally pressing multiple keys? Our Pointer Finger Isolator helps users with limited dexterity use mobile devices, iPads and keyboards. Designed for kids, this tool prevents finger dragging when using technology. Slip it on like a glove to isolate the pointer finger for touching and typing and tuck the other fingers away. Can be used by both right handed and left handed people.
- Improves finger dexterity and fine motor work
- Great for anyone using any screened device
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 4-10
Ideas for Use
- Wear to use a tablet more accurately
- Use in conjunction with an augmentative communication device
- Use during fine motor activities to support pincer grasp or radial grasp
- Glove: 6.5"L x 4.5"W. Pointer finger: 1.5"L x 1.5"W. Three finger portion: 2"L x 2.5W. Wrist opening: 2" Diameter
- Weighs 1 oz.
- Made of 100% polyester
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Neon green
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.