Pointer Finger Isolator - Child
Why We Love It
Support Pincer Grasp
Finding it hard to tap only one area of your touch screen? Accidentally pressing multiple keys? Our Pointer Finger Isolator helps users with limited dexterity use mobile devices, iPads and keyboards. Designed for kids and teens, this tool prevents finger dragging when using technology. Slip it on like a glove to isolate the pointer finger for touching and typing and tuck the other fingers away. Can be used both by right handed and left handed people.
- Improves finger dexterity and fine motor work
- Great for individuals with finger weakness or poor finger control
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 3 - preteen
Ideas for Use
- Wear to use a tablet more accurately
- Use in conjunction with an augmentative communication device
- Use during fine motor activities to support pincer grasp
- Glove: 6.5"L. Wrist: 4.75" circumference. Pointer finger: 1.25"L x 1.5" circumference. Thumb (outer): 5.5"L. Thumb (inner): 1.5"L x 1.75" circumference. Three finger portion: 2"L x 2.5"W
- Weighs 0.2 oz.
- Made of 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold gentle. Dry flat.
- Color: Neon green
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.