Preferred Classroom Corner
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
A Sensory Playground for Any Classroom
Set up a corner in your classroom complete with sensory tools and activities to engage kids of all ages and abilities. It’s like an indoor sensory playground! Ideal for kids with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder, but all kids can benefit from using the active tools to help focus. Various tools engage the senses and encourage kids to use their bodies to jump, wiggle and move. Others encourage tactile exploration and visual stimulation. Helps pre-empt disruptive behavior by calming minds and bodies and getting kids ready to learn.
- Helps you substitute challenging behaviors with sensory-based activities
- Tools for fine motor skills, calming pressure, heavy work, tactile exploration and hand-eye coordination
- Helps kids self-regulate with minimum supervision
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 5-18
Ideas for Use
- Improve focus and calm during quiet classroom activities with fidgets
- Warm up the hands for writing and practice fine motor work with Discovery Putty
- Stretch, jump and crawl inside the Space Explorer for sensory integration
- Provide grounding proprioceptive input with the Wipe-Clean Lap Pad
- Find your spot during circle time and wiggle in place with the Gel Cushion
- Squish, sit on or stand on the Gel Tiles and watch the colors ooze
- Practice making faces that represent emotions in the shatter-resistant mirror
- Create a soothing environment with the LED cubes
- Work out the wiggles on the Jumping Board
Please allow longer shipping time for the acrylic mirrors.
- Standard Break Box (CF5943)
- 2 Gel Tile 4-Packs (for a total of 8 gel tiles)
- SensaSoft Squeezie Seat (SP6662)
- Blue Concentration Rocker (ST4351)
- Jumping Board (MW6157)
- Large LED Cube (CF6498)
- Small LED Cube (CF6497)
- Acrylic Mirror (SP6798)
- Large Sensory Wall Panel (CF7328)
- Crocodile Wall Panel
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.