Trampoline with Handrail
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Get Your Jump On!
Get a jump on muscle development, coordination, sensory processing, and fun! Ideal for smaller spaces and home use, this kids’ trampoline provides the ideal low-impact cardiovascular workout, while helping kids develop balance and muscle strength in the most fun way. Includes removable handrail for extra support and safety, especially for unsure jumpers.
- Jumping stimulates proprioceptive input, balance, coordination, muscle strengthening and sensory regulation
- Provides an active outlet for sensory seekers and children with autism and hyperactivity
- Age 13+
Ideas for Use
- Use to strengthen balance. Try to stand on one for 15 seconds, then switch feet!
- Strengthen math skills! Encouraging kids to count their jumps.
- Practice rhyming! Have kids identify rhyming words with each jump.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please call for an estimated ship date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Weighs 21 lbs.
- Holds up to 250 lbs.
- 40"L x 40"W x 8.5"H
- Jumping surface has 40” Diameter. 8.5" from ground to jump mat.
- Removable handrail adjusts from 39" to 42" high.
- Color: Blue
- Made of heavy-duty polypropylene and 2.75” inch galvanized steel springs
- Trampoline pad has exterior cushion for extra safety
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.