Reading Focus Card Combo - Set of 2
Why We Love It
Focus Better so You Can Read Better
These patented Reading Focus Cards make reading easier by blocking out surrounding text and helping the eye to focus only on one or two lines. Each Combo Pack contains all the components necessary for customizing two different-sized tools for most printed formats. Recommended by developmental optometrists, the Reading Focus pack comes with three filter colors that let readers change the white background of a page in order to diminish or eliminate visual stress.
- Offers visual and tactile clues for those with reading challenges
- For readers with sensory issues, ADHD, dyslexia, autism, low vision and TBIs
- Blocks out words that are not to be read
- Can be used as placeholders for algebra or scientific equations
- Age 4+
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 4 yrs.
9"L x 4"W x 3/8"D
In each Combo Pack, there are:
1. One SHORT Reading Focus Card for shorter lines of text (i.e., in traditional books with 2 columns of text on a page, reg. paperbacks and for Kindles, Nooks & other e-readers, too - if a protective film is used on tech device screens)
2. One LONG Reading Focus Card for longer lines of text (i.e., in children's books, regular documents and for iPads, Android tablets & other e-tabets, too - if a protective film is used on tech device screens)
Cards are free of latex and lead but do contain phthalates.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.