Regulation Animals, ABC's and 123's
Can you make an A with your body? How about the number 1? Now pretend you’re a bear! Our regulation cards encourage kids to move, jump and stretch. Each of the 49 cards features a different animal, letter or number. Use the cards as a visual prompt to get kids to move and think. Get active and learn your ABC's, 123's and animals at the same time. Integrate into occupational therapy, sensory integration therapy or speech and language therapy as well as classroom learning. For extra fun, slide the cards right in to our Regulation Cubes (sold separately).
- Visual tool encourages gross motor development through movement
- Supports children with language delays, gross motor delays, learning disabilities or sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Pull a letter card and say the name of a friend or family member whose name starts with that letter
- Pull an animal card. Pretend you're that animal. How does it move? What sounds does it make?
- Pull a number card. Can you do that many jumping jacks? Can you stand on one foot for that number of seconds?
- Includes 49 cards (26 alphabet, 10 number, 12 animals, 1 instruction card)
- 5"L x 5"W
- Weighs 8 oz.
- Made of cardstock with UV coating
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Multi-colored
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.