Regulation Animals, ABC's and 123's
Learn to Move With ABCS, 123s and Animals
Can you make an A with your body? How about the number 1? Now pretend you’re a bear! Our regulation cards encourage kids to move, jump and stretch. Each of the 49 cards features a different animal, letter and number with a gross motor prompt. Get active and learn your ABC's, 123's and animals at the same time. Integrate into occupational therapy, sensory integration therapy, speech and language therapy as well as classroom learning.
- Encourages gross motor skill development through movement
- Supports children with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- Great for solo or group activities
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Pull a letter card and say the name of a friend or family member whose name starts with that letter.
- Pull an animal card. Where does this animal live?
- Pull a number card and collect that number of things close to you.
- Includes 49 illustrated cards
- Cards are 5”L x 5"W
- 2 lbs. 5 oz.
- Made from card stock with UV coating
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.