Ribbon Push and Pull Cube (ages 1-3)
Visually Engaging Tactile Sensory Tool
Pull a ribbon and watch it emerge from the Ribbon Push and Pull Cube. Where is the other end of the ribbon? All six sides of the cube feature openings with many colorful ribbons. This engaging, tactile tool helps keep kids attentive and focused by encouraging fine motor, visual tracking and sensory skills.
- Attractive, visually appealing product
- Great tool for teaching cause and effect and colors
- Supports kids with sensory processing disorder and with fine motor challenges
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 12 months+
Ideas for Use
- Prompt kids to pull certain colored ribbons to practice color recognition
- Which ribbons have dots? What color are they?
- Try pulling ribbons quickly and then slowly
- Cube: 6"L x 6"W
- Ribbons pull out 10" from box and have a 1" width
- Weighs 1.5 lbs.
- Made of 60% polyester 40% cotton exterior canvas cover, acrylic cube and 80% polyester 20% cotton ribbons
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Blue cube with multi-colored ribbons
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.