Ribbon Push and Pull Cube
Visually Engaging and Tactile Sensory Tool
Pull a ribbon and watch it move through the cube. Where will the other side of the ribbon appear? All six sides of the cube feature openings with many colorful ribbons. This engaging, tactile tool helps keep kids attentive and focused by encouraging fine motor, visual tracking and sensory skills.
- Supports kids with sensory processing disorder and with fine motor challenges
- Useful for teaching colors and cause and effect
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Prompt kids to pull certain colored ribbons to practice color recognition
- Encourage kids to predict which ribbon will move toward the cube when they pull it from the other side
- Push and pull the ribbons until all the ribbons are the same length on each side of the cube
- Practice identifying the colors of each ribbon
- 5.5"L x 6"W
- Weighs 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Polyurethane-covered acrylic cube, polyester ribbons and nickel-coated metal grommets
- Cube is blue. Color of ribbons varies.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.