Ribbon Push and Pull Cubes
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Visually Engaging and Tactile Sensory Tool
Pull a ribbon and watch it move through the cube. Where is the other end of the ribbon? All six sides of the cube feature openings with many colorful ribbons. This engaging, tactile tool helps keep kids attentive and focused by encouraging fine motor, visual tracking and sensory skills.
- Supports kids with sensory processing disorder and fine motor challenges
- Useful for teaching colors and cause and effect
- Made by Fun and Function
- Fabric: Ages 18 months - 3 years. Wipe Clean: Ages 1 - 3
Ideas for Use
- Prompt kids to pull certain colored ribbons to practice color recognition
- Pull the ribbons quickly and then slowly
- Push and pull the ribbons until all the ribbons are the same length on each side of the cube
- Cube 6"L x 6"W
- Fabric: Weighs 1.3 lbs. Made of 60% polyester 40% cotton exterior canvas cover, acrylic cube and 80% polyester 20% cotton ribbons
- Wipe Clean: Weighs 1.5 lbs. Made of polyurethane covered polypropylene cube and 80% polyester 20% cotton ribbons
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Blue cube with multi-colored ribbons
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.