Why We Love It
Roller Finger Fidget
Roll them this way and that! Rollease are smooth pocket-sized fidget balls. When you're feeling anxious or fidgety, roll them between your fingers, across your palm or along your arm. Manipulating them also helps to build hand and finger strength and fine motor skills. Colorful yet discreet, they appeal to kids, teens and adults. Slip them into your pocket or stash them at your desk. Fidget quietly to promote focus and calm without distracting others!
- Fidget to calm down and focus or build fine motor skills
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 4 - Adult
Ideas for Use
- Roll the smooth surfaces for a calming sensory break
- Keep in your home office for quiet fidgeting during meetings
- Roll these in your hand to strengthen and work on range of motion in fingers and thumb
- Includes three balls
- 3" circumference
- Weighs 1.2 oz. total
- Made of ABS plastic
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Orange, red and blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.