We can help you now!
Smooth Back-and-Forth Swinging
What makes this different than an ordinary tire swing? With two suspension points, kids can swing front-to-back for endless fun. Swinging stimulates vestibular input and helps kids practice balance and coordination. They can swing while sitting, or to challenge their balance can swing while standing.
- Use to incorporate swinging into sensory diet
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Holds children up to 150 lbs.
- Age 2+
Choose from 2 ropes, 3 ropes or 4 ropes. For single point suspension, use swivel and heavy duty carabiners. For double point suspension, use Multi-Point Ceiling Swing Suspension Kit. All ceiling suspension accessories sold separately (see accessories tab.) Always swing under adult supervision.
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery — estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
This item has a 30-day return policy - see details.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
NOTE: For safety purposes you must use the Fun and Function Swivel Device .
- 25.5” W x 9” H x 25.5” D (without ropes)
- 2 ropes 76"H
- 3 ropes 45"H
- 4 ropes 81"H
- Weighs 36 lbs.
- Recommended ceiling height: 4'
- Color: Black
- Rope Color: Blue and White
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Easy to hang!Who doesn't love a tire swing? Kids will love the backyard feel of this swing and we love how easy it is to hang up.Read More