We can help you now!
Smooth Back-and-Forth Swinging
What makes this different than an ordinary tire swing? With two suspension points, kids can swing front-to-back for endless fun. Swinging stimulates vestibular input and helps kids practice balance and coordination. They can swing while sitting, or to challenge their balance can swing while standing.
- Use to incorporate swinging into sensory diet
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Holds children up to 150 lbs.
- Age 2+
Choose from 2 ropes, 3 ropes or 4 ropes. For single point suspension, use swivel and heavy duty carabiners. For double point suspension, use Multi-Point Ceiling Swing Suspension Kit. All ceiling suspension accessories sold separately (see accessories tab.) Always swing under adult supervision.
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery — estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
This item has a 30-day return policy - see details.Download Guidelines for Safe Use
NOTE: For safety purposes you must use the Fun and Function Swivel Device .
- 25.5” W x 9” H x 25.5” D (without ropes)
- 2 ropes 76"H
- 3 ropes 45"H
- 4 ropes 81"H
- Weighs 36 lbs.
- Recommended ceiling height: 4'
- Color: Black
- For safety, maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Extend protective floor matting 6 feet from the perimeter of equipment.
Easy to hang!Who doesn't love a tire swing? Kids will love the backyard feel of this swing and we love how easy it is to hang up.Read More
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!