Royal Jewelry Chew Set
Stylish Jewelry That’s Safe to Chew
Looking for a teething tool and oral motor exploration? Infants can safely chew on the smooth beaded necklace, worn by an adult. Older kids enjoy wearing this fashionable and fun chewelry set. Non-returnable. Use with adult supervision.
- Encourages tactile and oral motor exploration
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- For light chewers
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 6 mos. - Adult (Children under 6 yrs. should not wear on neck.)
Ideas for Use
For those who have trouble filtering sights, sounds, touch, smells and even tastes, chewing can help filter and organize and onslaught of sensory information.
Use as a tool to strengthen oral motor and facial muscles.
Provide a means of oral motor exploration to help minimize food aversions by gently introducing different textures.
- Necklace: 13” L with breakaway clasp for safety
- Bracelet: 2.5” inner diameter
- Weighs 2 oz.
- Beads made of silicone
- Free of BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Dishwasher safe - top rack only
- Color: purple
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.