Safe Place Bed
Traveling can be difficult for the whole family if your child doesn't have a safe, secure place to sleep. This travel bed is designed especially for restless kids who kick, chew, thrash or exhibit other disruptive behaviors during sleep. It's easy to set up, and has several features to ensure your child's security throughout the night. The bed quickly inflates and has zippered, netted panels provide easy entry and exit on both sides (and to provide easy visibility for parents.) Made from thick, reinforced material to withstand bites and scratches and features wide welds to hold up to kicking. Adjustable zipper lockers help prevent kids from escaping and netting is easy to clean.
- Keeps restless sleepers secure and safe
- Cave-like structure offers a safe and secure spot to sleep away from home
- Easy setup and breakdown
- Adjustable straps attach to any size bed
- Age 18 months+
Includes twin size pad, travel bag and pump. This product does not include a mattress and should not be used directly on the floor. Use adjustable strapping to attach to any size bed or mattress. Zippers have locking mechanism for additional security. For a comfortable and safe night’s sleep, make sure all air chambers are fully inflated before use. Please review all instructions and warnings.
Please note: This item will ship separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Weighs 21 lbs. 4oz.
- Bed: 75"L x 39"W x 34"H
- Bag: 25.5"L x 13"W x 11"H
- Pump: 10.5"L x 8"W x 6.2"H
- Colors: grey and white or blue and white
- Watertight floor is soft, felted plastic
- Sides are made of netting material and a zipper
- Bottom of bed is a soft PVC material like the top of an air mattress
- Plastic is 0.6 thick renforced PVC
- 90-day warranty
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.