SensaSoft™ Corner Ball Pit
Why We Love It
Have a Ball With This Corner Ball Pit
Make space for more sensory input! Tuck the Corner Ball Pit into any corner to create an active space or a calming corner. Relax and lean on the soft foam - it's firm enough to support you but soft enough to feel comfortable. Kids love the buoyant feeling of being in the soft ball pit and the sensory pressure from the weight of the balls (sold separately). Practice throwing and catching with a friend as you both enjoy active sensory play. Choose the color that best matches your sensory space. Want to use in a multipurpose space? Ball pit folds away neatly and easily.
- Provides both a calming and active sensory space at home, school or clinic to support different needs
- Offers tactile stimulation for kids with ADHD, autism, and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 12 months+
- Lean back and relax with noise reduction headphones or music
- Choose a color and gather as many balls as possible in that color without dropping them
- Pretend you are swimming through the water for a full body exercise activity
- 59"L x 15.7"H x 5.9"D
- Weighs 27 lbs.
- Holds 4-5 kids and 1000 3" Diameter balls
- Made of PVC upholstery and 100% polyester nylon closures. Filled with polyethylene and polyurethane foam
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Colors: Blue, orange and lilac. Many color choices available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.