SensaSoft™ Cozy Chair
Customize your chair! Select sizes ship immediately.
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Supportive Softplay Chair
This chair feels like a calming hug! Kids who love that secure feeling will love sitting in this soft and supportive chair. The high back and sides provide additional support to the back and hips. Add this comfy chair to a classroom sensory corner, or use during circle time for kids who benefit from extra postural support. It's a terrific addition to a cozy home reading nook too! Durable and wipe clean for easy maintenance.
- Supportive hug chair for classroom activities
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder or ADHD
- Made by Fun and Function
Part of our SensaSoft Collection, this collection is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
Ideas for Use
- Add a weighted blanket and a fidget for the ultimate calming chair at home or in school
- Use two chairs during therapy sessions. Have kids play catch with with each other, working on balance and sitting posture as they toss and catch
- Use during circle time to provide extra back support for those with low muscle tone who have a hard time sitting on the floor
Small: 17.3" Diameter x 17"H
Seat to floor: 6"H
Weighs 3.7 lbs.
Ages: 1-3 years, 27" to 41" height
Medium: 19" Diameter x 23.6"H
Seat to floor: 9.8"H
Weighs 5.7 lbs.
Ages: 3-5 years, 35.5" to 44" height
Large: 21.3" Diameter x 25.2"H
Seat to floor: 11.8"H
Weighs: 8.4 lbs.
Ages: 5-8 years, 41" to 53" height
X-Large: 31.5" Diameter x 34.2"H
Seat to floor: 15.75"H
Weighs: 18 lbs.
Ages: 8 years to adults, 51" + height
- Made of PVC upholstery. Filled with PU foam and polystyrene pellets
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Many color choices and sizes available.
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.