SensaSoft™ Fiber Optic Tunnel
Why We Love It
Soft Play Tunnel with Lights
Crawl through the tunnel to take in the colorful, twinkling lights all around you! This calming sensory space helps soothe overstimulated children and provides a sense of security. The sides and ceiling of the tunnel are lined with beautiful fiber optic lights. Fiber optic lighting is cool to the touch, so kids can touch and feel the walls. Benefits sensory integration and sensory processing to help those with sensory challenges engage with their environment.
- Offers stimulation and calming input for sensory seekers and under responders
- Provides a visual and tactile sensory experience
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 1-12
Ideas for Use
- Lay on your back on the soft tunnel floor and reach out to touch the sparkling lights
- Look up at the lights. How many can you count?
- Crawl into the tunnel. Pretend you are out camping, looking up at a sky full of stars
- Electric outlet required.
- Fiber optics provide a safe experience without heat or electricity being transmitted through the fiber making them a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- Includes tunnel with lightsource
- 30"L x 36"W x 47"D
- Weighs 163 lbs.
- Made of Medite MDF, PVC upholstery, 100% polyester carpet and acrylic fiber optic lights. Filled with PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Carpet color: Black with multi-colored fiber optic lights.
PVC upholstery: Many color choices available. Contact email@example.com.
Shipping and Returns
This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.