SensaSoft Steps-Straight Steps
Customize your steps with colors of your choice
Why We Love It
Soft Play Equipment
Step right up! Practice walking or crawling up and down SensaSoft Steps with your OT or PT. Climb up and grab your trapeze bar or leap onto your crash mat. It’s a more accessible alternative to a ladder when kids are climbing into a ball pit or onto a trampoline. Combine with a ramp to form a slide. The Steps are built to stand up to frequent use, making them a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- Helps with sensory processing, body awareness and motor planning
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
Ideas for Use
- Add Sensasoft Steps to your obstacle course for an extra challenge in motor planning
- Work on balance skills by walking up and down the steps with objects in hand
- Place two Sensasoft Steps next to each other and practice climbing up one, then down the other
Part of our SensaSoft Collection, this product is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- 25.6"L x 23.6"W x 11.8"H.
- Weighs 7 lbs.
- Holds up to 110 lbs.
- Made of PVC upholstery.
- Filled with polyethylene foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Many color choices available. Contact email@example.com
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.