SensaSoft™ Tumble Play Roller Track
Customize your roller track with colors of your choice
Why We Love It
Softplay Roller Slide
Get on track for some fun! Slides are sensory heaven, but this roller track bumps it up a level. Climb up two steps to the top roller, then sit or lie down and one, two, three...wheeee! Kids get serious vestibular and proprioceptive input, rolling down the track on five free-moving soft foam rollers. The rollers are close to each other and rest on top of a foam inner block for additional safety. Slide down for fun and wipe down to clean!
- Encourages motor planning and gross motor development
- Helps channel energy and provides vestibular and proprioceptive input
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 3-12
Ideas for Use
- Climb up the ladder rungs and slide down on your tummy for satisfying vestibular input
- Test your strength. Can you climb up the slide?
- Practice your colors by identifying the colors on the slide
Part of our SensaSoft Collection, this collection is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- Overall: 78.7" L x 48" W x 35.4" H
- Rollers: 31.5" L x 9.25" Diameter
- Steps: 31.5" L x 3.75" Diameter
- Weighs 220 lbs.
- Holds up to 209 lbs.
- Made of Medite MDF, PU foam, PVC fabric and steel
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Green with blue rollers. Many color choices available
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.