Vibration Furniture for Focus & Calm
This soft armchair helps to calm and soothe by combining vibration with music, also known as vibroacoustics. Vibrations are felt from the chair though there are no moving parts like a massage chair. This provides a filter for overstimulation, helping to organize the body. Using the Vibe-Lite remote, kids can adjust the music and vibrations themselves. Place the armchair and Speaker Seat in your sensory corner for kids to chill out, unwind and relax.
- Provides soothing vibration and auditory stimulation around your body
- Ideal for children with autism, ADHD or sensory processing challenges
- Use the Speaker Seat as a footrest or chair
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
- Includes Vibroacoustic Chair and Speaker Seat, including 3.5mm jack lead, Vibe-Lite remote, 2 jack adapters, IEC mains, jack extension lead and 24-volt power supply
- Chair: 30"L x 30"W x 35"D. Weighs 42 lbs. Made of PVC fabric, Medite MDF, PU foam and Medicote paint
- Seat: 17"L x 17"W. Weighs 27 lbs. Made of PVC fabric, Medite MDF, PU foam, Medicote paint, steel and Phenolic plastic
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Electrical outlet required
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.