SensaSoft™ Mushroom Soft Play Furniture
Why We Love It
Create a Soft Space for Play Activities
Create the very best (mush)room for kids! This versatile set of soft seats and tables encourages active play and movement. Built to stand up to frequent use in high-traffic areas, the comfortable pieces can be used for seating, climbing, stacking, building, pairing and movement activities, and can even be turned upside-down! Playfully shaped like a mushroom, the stem (or base) can be stacked with the cap-shaped top.
- Encourages shape and color recognition with modular design
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- A great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom
- Help students focus and learn with flexible classroom seating
- Create a safe space to relax with comfort foam seats that can help ease anxiety
Part of our SensaSoft™ collection, featuring a unique and exclusive design, highly durable material and European craftsmanship. Easy to wipe clean.
One year warranty.
- Includes four sets of mushrooms
- Cap: 18.9"L x 11.8"W x 11.4"H. Stem: 15.7"L x 11.8"W x 7.6"H
- Weighs 4.67 lbs. each set. 18.7 lbs. total
- Made of PVC fabric. Filled with PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: orange caps and green stems
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.