Sensasoft™ Long Ramp
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Indoor Play Equipment
Ramp up your sensory fun! Make your way up the ramp and then roll right down for a full body vestibular experience. Pair it with a crash pad or bean bag so that you can jump off after climbing to the top. Use your ramp as an indoor slide by connecting to Sensasoft Steps (sold separately).
- Helps with sensory processing, body awareness and motor planning
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Ideas for Use
- Climb up the ramp on all fours like a bear and slither down on your belly like a snake
- For great vestibular input, tuck your arms at your sides and roll down
- Have someone hold a knotted rope at the top of the ramp. Pull yourself up the rope hand over hand
Part of our SensaSoft Collection, this collection is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- 35.4"L x 23.6"W x 12"H tapers to 1.8"H
- Weighs 8 lbs.
- Holds up to 100 lbs.
- Made of PVC upholstery. Filled with polyurethane foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Many size and color choices available. Contact email@example.com
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee applies.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.