Sensasoft™ Sliding Cylinders - 6 pieces
Why We Love It
Indoor Soft Play!
What a workout! Roll your body forward for vestibular and proprioceptive input. Place your hands on either side of the cylinders as you roll yourself back and forth to add tactile and deep compression as you bear your weight through your shoulders. It’s a terrific way to strengthen your upper extremities and core! Add to an obstacle course as a uniquely fun challenge.
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder or autism
- Helps with sensory processing, body awareness and motor planning
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Pretend you are a bear charging over the cylinders
- Race against yourself! How quickly can you climb over the sliding cylinders?
- Great for sensory input during free play
Part of our SensaSoft Collection, the Sliding Cylinders are designed to stand up to frequent use and are easy to clean, making them a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom. This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request.
- Includes six cylinders
- 53"L x 23.6"W x 8.7" Diameter
- Weighs 16.5 lbs.
- Holds up to 165 lbs.
- Made of PVC upholstery. Filled with polyethylene foam
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Many color choices available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.