Sensory Beanbags and Bin
Colorful Weighted Beanbags With Varied Textures
With different weights, colors and textures, there’s so much you can do with these sensory beanbags! The 1-lb. and 2-lb. weighted bean bags provide more resistance than traditional bags, offering heavy work for kids’ muscles, joints and ligaments. From smooth and soft to bumpy and scaly, each offers a unique tactile experience for busy fingers to explore. Kids of all ages and abilities enjoy tossing, feeling and playing with these colorful beanbags. Includes bin for easy storage and transportation.
- Lightly weighted for gentle proprioceptive feedback with texture for tactile input
- Ideal for movement-based activities during learning or play
- Pair with Beanbag Activity Cards (MW7089), sold separately
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Hold each beanbag and try to determine which ones weigh the same. Do the other ones weigh more or less?
- Weigh each beanbag. Create a chart and write down how much each one weighs. Compare the weights.
- Talk about how each one feels. Which one is softer? Describe how each one feels to you.
- Toss the bean bags into the bin from different places in the room. Can you get the bags in the bin?
- Includes 6 beanbags (three 2-lb. beanbags, three 1-lb. beanbags) and clear bin
- Beanbags: 6"L x 6"W, 100% polyester filled with PVC pellets
- Bin: 15"L x 10"W x 8.5"D, PVC
- Weighs 10 lbs. total
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Beanbag colors: Red, white, green, blue, orange and brown
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.