Sensory Corner Den
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Interactive Space to Recharge from Sensory Overload
Transform a corner in your school or clinic into a relaxing and interactive sensory space. Spending a few minutes in the Sensory Corner Den can help kids chill out and reset their mood. Step through the curtain of glowing LED fiber optic lights into the semi-enclosed structure with mirrored sides and ceiling. Sit on the soft, cushioned floor and use the kid-friendly wireless remote to change the colors and effects of the Sensory Color Column. Shatterproof mirrors all around create an optical illusion, enhancing the visual effects of the changing lights. Helps enhance relaxation, encourage visual tracking and improve visual development.
- Provides calming environment with controlled sensory stimuli
- Helps to soothe, focus and organize when feeling sensory overloaded
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request.
Professional installation recommended.
- Den includes 2 mirrored sides, mirrored ceiling, floor plinth and installation hardware. Equipment includes Sensory Color Column, 8-Way Rechargeable Remote and Fiber Optic Cascade
- Den: 77"H x 41"L x 41"W
- Top: 41"L x 41"W x 6"H
- Floor plinth: 41"L x 41"W x 12"H
- Sensory Color Column: 65.3"L x 6" Diameter with a 15.7"L x 15.7"W base
- Weighs approximately 130 lbs.
- Made of Medite MDF, PU foam, PVC fabric, acrylic and fiber optic lighting
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: White
- Electrical outlet required
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.