Sensory Fidget Brushes - 6 Pack
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Therapy Brush That Doubles as a Finger Fidget
Did you know that using a sensory brush can support your sensory needs? Gentle skin brushing with a therapeutic brush can reduce sensory and tactile defensiveness, ease transitions and improve focus. The super soft bristles encourage tactile exploration and are perfect for sensory integration therapy. The brushes are fun to fidget and play with, too. Kids love the cool popping noise they make. Stash in your purse, the car or in a backpack so you'll always have these finger fidgets handy.
- Ideal for those who are sensitive or resistant to touch
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Push the handles of two brushes together and then pop them apart
- Gently brush skin to introduce kids to a novel tactile experience
- It's a desk fidget! Press the handle down on the desk or table and run your fingers along the brush
- Includes six fidget brushes (three of each color)
- 2.5"L x 1.7"W
- Weighs 1.65 oz. total
- Made of silicone
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Light blue and light yellow
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.