We can help you now!
A Must-Read for Child Care Professionals
Sensory processing difficulties can significantly interfere with daily function at school, home and in the community. In this much-needed book, occupational therapist Lindsey Biel, co-author of Raising a Sensory Smart Child, gives clinicians a practical roadmap to SPD, equipping them with everything they need to provide the most comprehensive care for kids and teens.
This book helps child care professionals to:
- Learn about sensory issues ranging from auditory hypersensitivity to vestibular dysfunction to impaired multisensory processing
- Understand the relationship between behavior problems and underlying sensory processing issues
- Recognize triggers and patterns to proactively manage and even prevent overstimulation and meltdowns
- Learn to implement therapeutic sensory programs and environmental modifications to help children feel and function better
- Increase client, family and school ability to use sensory smart strategies that can make an enormous difference in everyday life.
- 6.4" X 9.6"
- Written by Lindsey Biel
- Published in February 2014
- 296 pages
Priceless Treasure!"Lindsey Biel is a priceless treasure for the SPD community! *Sensory Processing Challenges* breaks new ground by describing Sensory Processing Disorder with clarity, rigor, and a wealth of practical advice that will equip professionals in all disciplines to understand and to help children, adolescents, and adults with SPD. This is the one book on this topic that all of our colleagues in the child care professions must read." -- Brock L. Eide, MD, and Fernette F. Eide, MD, authors of *The Mislabeled Child and The Dyslexic Advantage*Read More
Answered QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!