Sensory Space at Home Large
A Sensory Room That Stimulates and Soothes
This sensory space has it all! Fully-equipped home sensory gym supports kids and teens of many abilities. Engage with stimulating interactive elements, swing and move for vestibular and proprioceptive input, or relax and enjoy calming visual effects and gentle weight. Boost concentration, reduce stress, manage challenging behavior and create calm.
For a customized package, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sensory play room promotes sensory integration
- Supports kids, teens and adults with autism, behavioral disorders, anxiety or sensory integration disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Build the ultimate engaging obstacle course by incorporating sensory elements such as Gel Floor Tiles, Cozy Canoe™, Air-Lite Ball Pit and Air-Lite Barrel Roll
- Reset your mood as you explore the mesmerizing visual effects of the Sensory Corner Den or Sensory Steplite
- Set a rotation to provide different types of sensory experiences
Please refer to individual product pages for safety information.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.